Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Birthday in August?



Grammie Trish decided to give Drew an early birthday present...and I am so thankful!! We'll call it his 22nd month birthday present. She bought him an outside wooden picnic table!! Something I have been looking to buy for a VERY long time. This one even comes with its own umbrella!! Or as Drew would say, "blah-blah-blah-blah" (said really fast). It is so darn cute. He also calls bananas, spatulas, belly buttons, and his cousin Brynnly the same thing. Like I said, so cute. Here are some pics of him with his new table after I (mama) put it together last night and of him painting this morning on it.

3 comments:

Beth Purkiss said...

blah blah blah and the rest of us are so excited for doo. happy early birthday

Tonya said...

Happy early Birthday Drew from your Indiana friends!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how cute he is you guys. I wish we could have hung out more when we were in Cali but next time we are there we will do a night with just your family and ours. Hope everything is going good and tell Drew happy late birthday from us.