Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Blog by Joy

Okay, so this is something Eric and I have started talking about lately - starting a family blog. So many people we know have one and we read them so often to hear what is going on in the lives of our friends, so we took the plunge. Actually, I did. Eric is currently out getting us In-N-Out for lunch, and I just did it on my own. we'll see if he approves or not. This is where we will share our life journey and talk about our day to day life raising the most amazing son ever, Drew. Hope you enjoy...Joy

3 comments:

Pink is God's said...

Wooooo-Hooooo! I'm so glad you're blogging now! Looking forward to reading a blog from Cali!

Tonya said...

I love that you are going to blog! I can't wait to see what's going on in the Pearcy family!

jodiraeskish said...

Oh wow how cute those pics are! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever so the pics are great! I know we talk almost daily but it is nice to see your faces! - Jodi