Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Insomnia

So, it is midnight and I (Joy) can't sleep. Yet another night of this. I definitely get it from my mom. So, I am up trying to figure out how to get a new and unique template for this blog. I am not computer savvy, but I also don't think I am completely inept. But, for the life of me, I can't figure it out. I also haven't found a template that I really like that I think Eric will like also. So, if any of you want to help me on this adventure, please feel free to give some tips...thanks and hopefully you are all sleeping soundly...

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Hey Joy,

I'm glad that video touched your heart like it did mine. I just couldn't believe how awesome that was! I got my template at pyzam.com. There are hundreds of them in all different styles. I will warn you that if you change your template, you might have to add all your pictures again. I'm so glad you are blogging now!

Kelly said...

Joy...try cutest blog on the block. They have ones that are nice and not too girly. I am sure you can find one Eric will like too.

Kelly said...

playlist.com you can load some great music on your blog. Just sign up it's free and pick your music and at the bottom of the page is asks where do you want to upload to. Then click the last site...it's like "other" ,not my space, you'll see and if you have problems. You won't...