Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July - a little late!



This is a little late, but we had a great 4th of July celebration. It started in the morning with doing Drew's big boy bed...after that, my parents and brother, Jason, Michelle, Aiden, and Carly all came over for a BBQ courtesy of my dad. We had a great time and so did the boys. They played in the water the majority of the day. We got on the camera on the computer and talked with Stephen and the gang. And got to see Brynnly stink-bug crawl all over their kitchen. Jason and Michelle took the kids home right before the fireworks to hang out with her family. My parents, Eric, Drew, and I all sat in lawn chairs in the middle of our street (cul-de-sac) with other neighbors and watched the fireworks over the city. It was so beautiful (I absolutely LOVE fireworks). Drew did too!! He was laughing, squealing, and having so much fun. What a great day!!

No comments: