Sunday, July 27, 2008

Surprise!!








Stephen, Beth, Taylor, and Brynnly surprised my family by coming into town on Thursday. They have been planning this for months and had kept me in the loop, trying to figure out how to surprise my parents and Jason and Michelle. I had my family up for pizza Thursday evening under the context of showing Jason and Michelle pics from our Michigan trip. Unfortunately, Jason had to work late, and couldn't make it. We pursuaded Michelle to bring Aiden and Carly, even though they had their shots that day and were a little cranky. My parents were here when Stephen and Beth walked into our house with the girls and were so shocked!! The looks on their faces was priceless and will forever be etched into my mind. Michelle was equally surprised when she showed up. We had a great time hanging out with them!! They are here for 10 days for a vacation and to visit family and friends before they head back to Montana.

1 comment:

Beth Purkiss said...

i love it!!!!! Also so happy to hear Drew said my name!!!! I'm number 1!! hehehehehe!!! love and miss you guys.